Rate: (includes breakfast, VMFA Cafe wine coupons, Saturday – Tuesday 5 pm social time set up in the dining room with non-alcoholic beverages and treats, Wi-Fi and off-street parking)
$260/night Sunday thru Thursday
$290/night Friday and
(10% discount for solo travelers)
Bed size:1 King
Our Most luxurious suite is named after the US Congressman who originally built the house in 1922. This suite was his original master bedroom.
- Large two-person claw footed soaking tub.
- Two-person walk in shower/ steam room.
- Black and white marble floors.
- Antique vanity with two large vintage style sinks.
- Pocket door provides privacy to the commode and bidet.
- Luxurious spa robes.
- Dimmer switches for candlelight effect.
- King bed
- Delightful southern style sleeping porch surrounded by huge windows.
- Hunter Douglas top-down/bottom-up room darkening shades, so you don’t have to wake up with the sun unless you want to
- Ceiling fan.
- Bright roomy office with antique teacher’s desk.
- WIFI throughout the property.
- Large comfortable room with sofa and chairs.
- Wall sconces have dimmer switches for candlelight effect.
- Fireplace with working gas logs.
- Flat screen high-definition LCD smart TV with fire stick app access
- Antique armoire